Library Reception & Leisure Reading Area
A nice cosy area for a quick browse. This area contains,
- Reception Desk
- Daily & weekly newspapers, magazines, journals & publications
- Coffee table books
- New arrivals
- Odd-sized books
Library Reading Room
Our main reading room is equipped with,
- Reference books for research in Islamic Education. It deals with all subjects i.e. philosophy, theology, history etc.
- Books on our faith,
- Books on general knowledge and fiction,
- Publications of Wazarat (Manshuraats), Akhbar of Aqa Moula (TUS) (Misaal), Community Magazines (Naseem-e-Sahar and Badre Muneer) and Al Jamea publications in Lisan ud-Dawat and English,
- Thesis and essays,
- Specialized books, essays and other materials on Fatimid era (Aimmat Fatemiyeen AS),
- Study guides for Students sitting for GCSE exams.
We have a lot of books in Self Development, Business and Home Sciences (eg. cooking, knitting, sewing etc).
Study carrels are available for those wanting a quiet peaceful environment, or for those studying away from home.
- A collection of educational video and audio cassettes, Quran-e-Majeed and Aqa Moula’s (TUS) kalemaat nuraniyah and Sautul Imaan,
- Photo library,
- CDs & DVDs on many different subjects.
A warm nice environment for learning with,
- Internet access with broadband access,
- Projection facilities,
- Learning recitation of Quran e-Majeed
- Lisanud dawat
- Basic computer skills,
- Microsoft Office programmes,
- Web design,
- Help with your new laptop or tablet.
Photocopying & Printing
- Displays and exhibits,
- Seminars and discussions,
- Information and announcement board.